Are you having HP Envy 5539 printer and do not know the way to wireless setup of your printer, then we will help you in performing this task. For this, you first need to connect your printer with any wireless network. After this, you have to select wireless as the connection type. This blog helps you in the wireless setup by providing a complete manual.
Introduction- HP Envy 5539 Printer
HP Envy 5539 is a sleek design printer having high printing quality. The guaranteed function of this printer are printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with accuracy. This printer supports both mobile printing and wireless printing. With this printer, you can also use ePrint to print from your mobile devices and AirPrint to print from your Apple device. From this printer, it is also possible to do borderless printing and two-sided printing.
Setup and Installation Steps of 123.hp.com/envy 5539 Printer
- Remove the packaging material of your printer. Fix your power cord with printer and connect it to a power socket.
- Adjust a bunch of paper into the input paper tray. Ensure that the paper you loaded are of the same size.
- Do not push the paper into paper tray because it may cause paper jam error and paper pick up issue.
- Press the power button to turn on your printer. Before starting, the printer makes some noise.
- Wait for some time until the initialization process of the printer is completed. After that, select your region and printer language.
- The wireless light blinking on the control panel of the printer indicates that the printer is not connected to your network.
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up 123.hp.com/envy 5539 printer.
- Now, install the ink cartridge of your printer.
- Do not touch copper contact inserted in ink cartridge as it can damage the ink nozzle.
- Insert ink cartridge in your printer and try to print a sheet.
Steps to Connect HP Envy 5539 to the Wireless Network
- Firstly, you have to connect your 123.hp.com/envy 5539 printer with the internet connection.
- Turn on your printer using its power button.
- Click on Wireless Direct that appears on the home screen of your HP 5539 printer.
- To start your printer with Wireless Direct, click on the “OK” button.
- After connecting your printer with a wireless network, it will search for all the available networks.
- You have to select your preferred network among the list of available network.
- In case, if you have enabled the security on your wireless network, then it will ask you to enter the WiFi username and password.
After entering the username and password, click on the “OK” button.